Sat, Feb 18|
Columbia City Night Market
Community Driven and Supported, Our Year-Round Night Market Promotes Local Small Businesses, Outdoor Activity, and FUN!
Time & Location
Feb 18, 2023, 6:00 PM – Feb 19, 2023, 9:00 PM
Seattle, 3702 S Hudson St, Seattle, WA 98118, USA
About the event
The COLUMBIA CITY NIGHT MARKET promotes a fun and inclusive shopping experience that introduces the unique artistic stylings of makers, creators, and performing artists to our community. Supporting businesses with Black owners, local artisans, and promoting fun and outdoor activity, the market has tripled in size since its launch in December 2020, attracting thousands to the Columbia City neighborhood and establishing itself as a Destination of Choice in Seattle.
- The Night Market is Outside and is Rain or Shine.
- Date: Every Third Saturday of the month.
- Market Hours: 6pm - 10pm.
- Beer Garden Hours: 6pm – 10pm.
- Location: The market is on 37th Ave South between S. Hudson and S. Edmonds streets, Seattle, WA, 98118. Please use 3704 S Ferdinand St, Seattle, WA 98118 for reference and enter the market through South Ferdinand Street from Rainier Ave. You will see Pagliacci’s on the SW corner of Rainier Ave.